One of our most popular places in the store is our juice bar! Here we are able to juice or blend any fruit or veggie right on the spot. You can choose from a menu of our favorite juices and smoothies or customize your own signature drink.
Click Here to View our Superfood Smoothies
Go green, save and drink your juice in style when you buy one of our 32oz or 64oz re-usable glass bottles.
32oz ROOTS GLASS JUG
Bottle + 32oz Juice or Kombucha: $14.99
Juice Refill: $10.99
Kombucha Refill: $7.75
64oz ROOTS GLASS JUG
Bottle + 64oz Juice or Kombucha: $22.99
Juice Refill: $20.99
Kombucha Refill: $15
Why is Organic Ingredients our Main Focus?
We believe that eating organic in all aspects is important, but when it comes to juicing…IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. And here is why. When you juice it takes a lot more fruits and veggies than you would ever consume in a meal. Therefore you are consuming that many more pesticides into your body! Ewwww!
Another reason is that organically grown produce has higher nutrients because the soil they grow in has not been exposed to harmful practices like irradiation.
On top of juices we also make a variety of smoothies. Made with all natural ingredients that are classic and some that are very unique, our blended-to-order masterpieces will not only satisfy your cravings, but they will nourish your body as well.
Some of our Favorite Superfood Ingredients:
- Pitaya (Dragon Fruit): This amazing fruit is famously known as a natural fiber rich digestive aid that is packed with Antioxidants, Omega-3s but low in sugar. It is also a good source of Vitamin C, Calcium and magnesium.
- Spirulina: One of nature’s most perfect, nutrient rich foods. Renowned source of protein, chlorophyll, trace minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and is also a world class immune system booster. Plus spirulina is known to protect against and detoxify radioactive particles and can help balance your body’s pH (alkalinity).
- Coconut Water: Low in calories, naturally fat- and cholesterol free, more potassium than four bananas, and super hydrating!
"Wheat Grass has a strong alkalizing and detoxifying effect."
Wheat Grass & Apple Ginger Shots
Wheatgrass and Ginger are several must haves in your diet. Both have their own unique health benefits.
- Wheatgrass: Wheatgrass juice comes from pressing young shoots of the wheat plant. Due to its high chlorophyll content, wheatgrass has a strong alkalizing and detoxifying effect on the body. A wheatgrass shot is a small amount of juice, usually anywhere from 1 to 2 ounces.
- Ginger: Historically, ginger has a long tradition of being very effective in alleviating symptoms of gastrointestinal distress. In herbal medicine, ginger is regarded as an excellent carminative (a substance which promotes the elimination of intestinal gas) and intestinal spasmolytic (a substance which relaxes and soothes the intestinal tract). Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds, and direct anti-inflammatory effects.